Kickstart Your Fall Season
Need a few ideas to give your Fall season a boost?
Stay at home orders across the U.S. have affected us all in various ways, but many clubs have begun to shape their futures and plan ahead for the Fall season. We’ve seen some creative and encouraging engagement and enrollment ideas that we wanted to share with the Demosphere Community. Here are a few ideas to help kickstart your Fall season:
- Offer Early Bird Discounts – San Ramon FC in California is offering players early registration discounts for an extended period of time. In addition, they are coupling it with an entry into a raffle for recreational players who registered early for the fall season. Demosphere registration tools make managing discounts super easy. Find out more!
- Provide Optional Registration Insurance – Demosphere partner, Mustang Soccer, partnered with an organization called USSCI that provides Fee Recovery & Reimbursement Insurance for Sports Clubs & Parents. By including a sign up link at the end of their registration process, they’re able to offer families some peace of mind as they invest in the upcoming season given the current financial uncertainties.
- Create a Win/Win Opportunity – Mustang Soccer has also set up a partnership with Super Soccer Stars. A $45 per month fee will allow players to attend virtual at home soccer courses designed for all age groups and all skill levels. For every month members enroll in the Soccer Stars platform before the start of the season, Mustang Soccer will give $18 off the registration fee for their upcoming season.
- Develop Players that Can Hit the Ground Running this Fall Season – there are lots of great ideas out there to help players stay active during this down time. Premier Athletic Club has applied some of its Spring team fees toward the purchase of a TopTekkers account for all players. This has been a fun and competitive way for players to practice coach-assigned skills while earning trophies and competing against their teammates.
- Waive Tryouts – Demosphere partner, Chargers Soccer Club (among many others) has discussed waiving the tryout process for returning players in order to take care of their members and ensure them a returning spot. This will encourage early registration to secure player commitments. Demosphere’s online registration tools make it easy to create returning player invitations from any prior season so you can skip tryouts and go right into team commitment.
- Discounts for Returning Members – show gratitude to those members who have been loyal to your organization during these tumultuous times by offering a returning player discount. Using Demosphere’s team invitation function, coupled with time-dependent fees, you can encourage early commitments from your returning families to kickstart the Fall season.
- Hold Virtual Tryouts – Some clubs are following DC United Academy’s lead and using platforms like GoldCleats soccer app to host virtual tryouts and be ready to get back to play as soon as is prudent for the health and safety of their members.
Leagues and clubs all over the country are hoping to get back to play as quickly as possible. Virtual training and interaction on social media are terrific ways to keep members engaged with your organization. Early bird and other registration incentives can kickstart activity for the Fall season and get revenue flowing again. We hope some of these ideas help your organization so when the time comes, you can hit the fields running! Until then, the Demosphere family wishes you and yours health and happiness.