Gift Ideas For Youth Sports
The holidays are fast approaching! As youth sports organizations know, the end of the year is a great time to get new faces involved!
That said, the clock is ticking. According to a recent blog post by Forbes, shoppers are shopping earlier than ever before and they’re forecast to spend 2% less than last year.
As a result, if you’re looking for a piece of the holiday gift pie, don’t wait any longer to get the word out about what you have to offer.
Some ways to get involved include:
- Offering gift cards for future programs.
- Offering new winter programs outside of your traditional registration period.
- Selling new branded merchandise.
- Producing recommended equipment lists so kids are properly equipped for your sport.
- Tickets. Work with a local professional sports team to get a group discount on tickets to a game and offer to your members.
What ideas have been successful for your organization? Let us know in the comments below!