Introducing the Demosphere Universal Experience and Team Pages
Today we launch an exciting new addition to your Demosphere Dashboard: the Demosphere Universal Experience. Based on permissions, users will see all of the products associated with their account that are accessible via the new Demosphere experience.
All users will have access to My Demosphere, a hub for profile and household management, as well as all teams a user is associated with.
Additionally, all teams activated in the Association and Club Registration products will have access to the new Demosphere Team Experience. Learn how to get activated.
On the new Team Pages full admins and team staff and team members will find:
- Basic information: team name, season, gender, team type, age group, and status (if applicable).
- Custom Club-branded home and away uniforms designed by request.
- View of rostered staff and players with permissions for staff to add or remove rostered members as needed.
- Schedules will be visible for all games in the Demosphere system once activated.
- Team reports: staff will have access to a Player Invitations Report and a Basic Contact Roster Report.
- With the launch of My Demosphere, we will soon be sunsetting TeamNet, including a redirection of teamnet.org to my.demosphere.com, and the removal of the “sync to teamnet” function. We highly encourage you and your members to start becoming familiar with My Demosphere and the new mobile app ahead of this change.
- Custom events created on TeamNet calendars will be migrated to the new Demosphere team page calendar.
- Access to player passes from a mobile responsive team page view
- Team calendar synced directly with the Demosphere Mobile App calendar
- Ability to report scoresPrint custom game day rostersConsistent communication channels for team members and admins across both web and mobile
- A premium mobile option with enhanced features including email capabilities, access to team documents, photo sharing and more!
We’re excited to continue elevating solutions across our entire Demosphere platform and we look forward to your feedback.