Quick Tips for Article Formatting Success
Having trouble with article formatting? In most cases, the article has some hidden HTML which is causing the problem. This can be caused when someone adds content without using the “Paste From Word Tool” (Clipboard with the W) that Demopshere provides. By pasting from a program such as Microsoft Word, invisible HTML is added to your article which causes font and spacing issues.
To remedy this problem, we recommend creating a New Article and deleting the old one. In order to save your text, follow the steps below:
- Click to Edit the Article.
- Select all text.
- Copy the text in the article.
- Paste into “Notepad” (PC) or “TextEdit” (Mac)
- Use Demosphere’s “Paste as Plain Text” tool (Clipboard icon with the T). This will assume that no extra un-needed HTML is copied.
- Reformat your fonts/colors as needed and add any links or photos.
- Delete the old article.
Below is a video describing the process: