Join Our Team!
Are you interested in joining
The Team Behind Team Sports℠?
Demosphere is a tight-knit, privately-owned IT company headquartered in Northern Virginia that has catered to the technology needs of sports organizations for over 30 years. We design, develop, sell and support sports management applications including an integrated solution for managing website content, processing online registrations, generating schedules, assigning referees, streamlining team communications, and much more. Our strong, all-virtual team works hard in a very competitive, yet fast-growing industry and we’re looking for hard-working, passionate, bright and energetic people who are excited about sports and technology to join us.
Demosphere is a team of smart, passionate, hard-working, and accomplished professionals who also strive for a healthy work/life fit.
We recognize that your personal commitments don’t end when you start work for the day. We offer flexible arrangements and generous paid time off — both to ensure that employees can arrange their workdays for maximum productivity and to allow ample time for tending to family and personal responsibilities.
View Current Openings:
Sales Representative (Remote)
We are seeking hungry, motivated Sales Representatives with a proven background in selling SaaS. If you are a goal-driven individual that enjoys the thrill of solution selling in a highly competitive market, this job is for you! We are looking for individuals that can “speak” sports and would like to expand relationships in the sports market. Our company is poised for the next level of growth with a high value product that rivals all competitors. If you are looking for a company where you can have an immediate impact in your personal area of interest, then come join our team!
What we are looking for:
- Goal-driven individuals with a passion for sports and a background in selling SaaS solutions
- 3-5 years of software sales experience
- Self starter who can work both independently as well as contribute in a team environment
- Become a product expert in Demosphere’s robust Sports Management software
- Follow-up on inbound sales leads
- Generate leads using proven sales techniques including cold calling, emailing, social networks, attending conventions and conducting territory opportunity research
- Uncover organizational needs from prospective customers
- Lead product demonstrations to hone in on solutions to uncovered needs
- Provide solution proposals with pricing
- Overcome objections and close opportunities to meet individual and team goals
- Occasional travel to conventions, off-site meetings, etc. may be required
- The ability to actively manage both inbound and outbound activity
- Be detail oriented and comfortable with using CRM applications to manage your activity (Previous experience with Salesforce is a plus)
- Must feel comfortable demonstrating a product that is somewhat technical
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Need to be able to work independently
- Minimum of 3 years SaaS sales experience
- Develop and grow a client base
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals
This is an immediate opening for a full time, remote position. If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume, salary requirements and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Demosphere is a team of smart, passionate, hard-working, and accomplished professionals who also strive for a healthy work/life fit. We recognize that your personal commitments don’t end when you start work for the day. We offer flexible arrangements and generous paid time off — both to ensure that employees can arrange their workdays for maximum productivity and to allow ample time for tending to family and personal responsibilities.
- Work with an amazing, tight-knit team of people passionate about sports and technology
- Health care options with company contribution
- Retirement plan with company match
- Dental care option with company contribution
- Paid vision and life insurance benefits with company contribution
- Optional ancillary group benefit plans
- Employee assistance program
- Unlimited PTO
- 10 paid holidays
- Cost reimbursement for job-related training
- Career-related conference attendance
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid FMLA/Jury Duty/Bereavement policies
- Remote work