Join Our Team!
Are you interested in joining
The Team Behind Team Sports℠?
Demosphere is a tight-knit, family-owned IT company based in Northern Virginia that has catered to the technology needs of youth soccer and other sports organizations for the past 30 years. We develop, sell and support web applications including an integrated solution for managing website content, registering players online, scheduling league games, assigning referees, streamlining team communication via mobile app, and much more. Our small company works hard in a very competitive, yet fast-growing industry and we’re looking for hard-working, enthusiastic, bright and energetic people who are excited about sports and technology to join our strong team.
Demosphere is a team of smart, passionate, hard-working, and accomplished professionals who also strive for a healthy work/life fit.
We recognize that your personal commitments don’t end when you start work for the day. We offer flexible arrangements and generous paid time off — both to ensure that employees can arrange their workdays for maximum productivity and to allow ample time for tending to family and personal responsibilities.
View Current Openings:
Quality Assurance Analyst
A successful Quality Assurance Analyst at Demosphere will be motivated to not only test new product features and enhancements according to specifications but to define creative and complex test cases and scenarios. Primary focus will entail working directly with both web development staff and product owners to ensure all Demosphere products are bug-free and high quality. You will also be assisting in the discovery of usability issues and functional gaps in developed products.
- Review, learn, and understand assigned areas of functionality as necessary to properly test requested changes
- Review/attend information sessions that pertain to feature or functionality within their area of responsibility. This may include documented requirements or design
- Write test plans/cases
- Write automated test scripts (Selenium) and review/communicate results
- Assist others in testing areas of the application
- Enter change requests that are accurate and follow processes while ensuring they are clearly stated and submitted in a timely fashion
- Complete work successfully within allotted timeframes (schedule hours)
- Learn and improve upon testing processes and policies
- Excel at delivering assigned tasks on schedule
- 4+ years of experience in functional, system, and regression software testing for SaaS based applications
- 2+ years of mobile app testing experience in Android and iOS operating systems
- 2+ years of experience working directly with software or web development staff on reporting bugs, missing specifications, and/or usability issues
- 2+ years of experience with reading and writing Selenium WebDriver test scripts (or other open source automated frontend testing tools)
- Ability to work independently in a remote working environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong desire to learn new testing methods and tools to help overall team and product performance
- Experience with mobile testing using Appium (or other automated mobile testing tools)
- Experience with direct end user and/or customer interaction in a support or QA role
This is an immediate opening for a full time position. Please submit a cover letter highlighting your skills, goals and salary requirements, as well as your resume to email@example.com; interviews in progress.
- Health care options with company contribution
- Dental care option with company contribution
- Paid vision and life insurance benefits
- Optional ancillary group benefit plans
- Simple IRA plan with company match
- Employee Profit Sharing plan
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 8 paid Holidays
- 2 paid Community Service days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career-related conference attendance
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid FMLA/Jury Duty/Bereavement policies