Demosphere’s League Scheduling System is a web-based platform designed to organize league competitive structure, post schedules, and report scores, statistics & standings.
With League Scheduling, Administrators can manage all of the details of their travel leagues online – from team applications to game scheduling, score reporting, and more!
Key Features Include:
Manage Applications – Allow teams to submit applications online and pay by credit card.
- Game Scheduling – Define all of your play dates, times, available fields within the system to provide a framework for your schedule. The system will produce a schedule based on this information.
- Matchups – Using Demosphere Tie Patterns, define how many games each team plays and the championship structure for each division.
- Post Your Schedules – Post your web-based schedule by team or division.
- Simple Rescheduling – Need to make an adjustment? Reschedule an individual game and/or adjust an entire division at once – it’s easy!
- E-Mail Notifications – Keep your users current when you need to make a last minute game change.
- Score Reporting – Store all important details of your league – include a full game summary too!
- Game Cards & Match Reports – Print rosters and match information to bring to the fields. Log game data including starters, goals, assists, substitutions, discipline, and more!
- Sportsmanship Rankings — Referees can electronically report on the sportsmanship of coaches, players, and spectators.
- Referee Assigning — Once games are assigned, Demosphere can handle basic referee assigning or you can sync your schedule to take advantage of advanced assigning features from GameOfficials, the leader in web-based referee assigning.
- Top of the Table – Standings are automatically updated once scores are entered.
Travel League Scheduling Pricing
$7.50/Team Per Event