Demosphere knows that In-House Recreation Leagues and Travel Leagues have many variables and differences when it comes to scheduling.
In-House/Rec teams may play all of their games at one field for the whole season, while the Travel teams may play half of their games in another town, and directions are needed in order to do so.
In-House/Rec games are often just for fun, and scores are either not kept, or kept only by league officials for evening out competition next season, whereas Travel games are competitive and keeping records and statistics is essential for moving teams up and down in divisions the following season.
You can account for all of this and more with the ClubSite® League Scheduling System.
ClubSite® Recreation League Scheduling
What sorts of groupings does your club use? Do you have Boys, Girls, Co-ed? How many age-groups and how many division are within each age-group? Chances are all of this information is based on how many players register to play each season. And, as registrations come in you are looking for volunteer coaches to cover all team rosters.
With Demosphere's ClubSite® Online Registration System, once they are determined, teams can be automatically loaded into ClubSite® Recreation League Scheduling. But, even if you are using a different registration product Demosphere's In-house/Rec system is equally easy to use. Simply type in your division structure for fall or spring; you can even clone from fall to fall, fall to spring or spring to fall -- you make the call based on your club's own unique needs.
Once you have your games scheduled, will your teams need to report their scores? If so, will you want to keep track of them publicaly or only internally for the purpose of competition in subsequent seasons? Again, you make the call. You can do all of this and more.
- Game Scheduling - Define your play dates, length of times, and available fields -- within the system these provide the framework for your schedule.
- Matchups - Define how many games each team plays.
- Post It - Post your web-based schedule by team or division; rescheduled games are flagged too.
- Automatic E-Mail Notifications - Keep your users current when you need to make a last minute game change.
- Score Reporting - Store all important details of your league. Should you choose, teams can report scores electronically or via phone. Scores entered will automatically update standings.
ClubSite® Travel League Scheduling
How many clubs have teams playing in your league? Do you have Boys and Girls teams? How many aleagge groups and how many divisions within each age-group? Where are the games played?
Chances are, with multiple clubs, the answers to these questions are based on field space submitted by each club every season. When are games? Do clubs submit appicaltions for each team within their club or can teams apply online to then be approved by a club representative?
Once you have your games scheduled, how do your teams report your scores? Will you keep track of goal scorers and discipline reports, or just the final score? Do you moniter sportsmanship behavior? Does your league assign referees? Are there referee zones for your travel league? With Demosphere's Travel League Scheduling System you can manage all of this and more.
Are you affiliated with US Club Soccer? Demosphere has partnered with US Club Soccer to offer a special Online League Admin Program just for your league!
- Game Scheduling - Define all of your play dates, times, available fields within the system to provide a framework for your schedule.
- Matchups - Using Demosphere Tie Patterns, define how many games each team plays and the championship structure for each division.
- Post It - Post your web-based schedule by team or division.
- E-Mail Notifications - Keep your users current when you need to make a last minute game change.
- Score Reporting - Store all important details of your league--everything including a game summary.
- Sportsmanship Reporting -- Referees can electronically report on the sportsmanship of coaches, players, even parents.
- Referee Assigning -- Once games are assigned, Demosphere can handle basic referee assigning or you can sync your schedule to take advantage of advanced assigning features from GameOfficials, the leader in web-based referee assigning.
- Game Cards & Match Reports – Print rosters and match information to bring to the fields. Log game data including starters, goals, assists, substitutions, discipline, and more!
- PhoneItIn™ - Report scores right from the field!
- Top of the Table - Standings are automatically updated once scores are entered.