Email hosting is a service that eliminates the need for organizations to individually manage email addresses.
In addition to processing and delivering your email, a good email host should go to great lengths to filter your spam, protect your inbox from viruses, and provide you with anytime/anywhere access through webmail desktop clients and wireless devices. Simply put—email hosting is a cost-efficient, "No Hardware, No Software" approach to managing a organization-wide email system.
- Webmail - Webmail allows you to access your email from any web browser, like Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox, without needing to install any email software on your computer.
- Search - Webmail includes built-in Search, providing webmail users with the ability to find email messages as quickly as they can search for them.
- Calendar - Demosphere's web-based calendar will allow you to track all of your appointments, tasks, and important reminders from within the webmail interface.
- RSS Reader - The RSS reader allows you to subscribe to blogs and other RSS feeds from within the webmail interface. Feeds are also accessible via desktop email software and wireless devices.
- Control Panel - The control panel allows email administrators to manage their account settings, create, modify, and delete mailboxes, setup aliases, and much more.
- POP3/IMAP/SMTP - These are standard protocols that allow you to use your favorite desktop software like Outlook and Thunderbird and wireless devices such as iPhone, Android, and Blackberry-powered devices.
- Spam Filtering - Our Spam DNA Filtering® system protects you from spam and allows administrators and users to Blacklist and Safelist senders, and control the filtering sensitivity.
- Virus Scanning - Our dual-scanning virus protection incorporates two separate anti-virus scanners for maximum protection from computer viruses and security threats.
- SSL Encryption - Demosphere provides SSL encryption for all email services in order to encrypt your data so that others cannot view it. This is very important for passwords and confidential emails.