Recreational League Scheduling
With Demosphere’s League Scheduling System, your organization can automate the scheduling process, provide easy-to-follow information for parents, and save time in the process.
Key Features Include:
- RosterPro™ Registration Integration – Once players are registered and teams are formed, those teams directly transfer to the Scheduling System and are available for use.
- Matchups – Define how many games each team plays during the season.
- Game Scheduling – Define game dates, length of games, and available fields. The system will produce a schedule based on this information.
- Post Your Schedule – Post your web-based schedule by team or division; rescheduled games are flagged too.
- Simple Rescheduling – Need to make an adjustment? Reschedule an individual game and/or adjust an entire division at once – it’s easy!
- Automatic E-Mail Notifications – Keep your users current when you need to make a last minute game change.
- Score Reporting & Standings – Keeping score for some divisions? Should you choose, teams can report scores electronically or via phone. Scores entered will automatically update standings.