After registering players and forming teams, it’s time to schedule games for your Recreational League. Demosphere knows that Rec Leagues have many variables and details when it comes to scheduling.
With Demosphere’s League Scheduling System, your organization can automate the scheduling process, provide easy-to-follow information for parents, and save time in the process.
Key Features Include:
- RosterPro® Registration Integration – Once players are registered and teams are formed, those teams directly transfer to the Scheduling System and are available for use.
- Matchups – Define how many games each team plays during the season.
- Game Scheduling – Define game dates, length of games, and available fields. The system will produce a schedule based on this information.
- Post Your Schedule – Post your web-based schedule by team or division; rescheduled games are flagged too.
- Simple Rescheduling – Need to make an adjustment? Reschedule an individual game and/or adjust an entire division at once – it’s easy!
- Automatic E-Mail Notifications – Keep your users current when you need to make a last minute game change.
- Score Reporting & Standings – Keeping score for some divisions? Should you choose, teams can report scores electronically or via phone. Scores entered will automatically update standings.
Rec League Scheduling Pricing
$4.00/Team Per Event