Will you be in Philadelphia for the 2014 NSCAA Convention? Join our Demosphere Users Groups!
The sessions are focused on:
- Explaining New Features
- Discussing Specific Workflow & Usage Patterns
- Listening / Understanding Feedback For System Improvements
Demosphere will host the following Users Groups on Saturday, January 18 at the Hilton Garden Inn – just steps from the Pennsylvania Convention Center:
- RosterPro™ Users Group (8:30am): For those already using RosterPro™, our expert team will offer best practices and get feedback from you on things you’d like to see in future system updates!
- RosterPro™ Introduction (10:00am): Demosphere’s recently released registration system offers a collection of time-saving features to help you be most efficient with your registration process. See an overview of the system and better understand the thought process behind some of the key enhancements.
- WebWriter (11:30am): We’ll discuss some best practices, tips, and insight from WebWriter and will also offer a detailed preview of our new and improved WebWriter product coming in Spring, 2014.
- Rec Scheduling (1:00pm): For many, the work doesn’t end after registration. This session discusses the keys to saving time during both the transition from registration to scheduling and the overall game scheduling process.
- ‘Power’ Scheduling (2:15pm): Many leagues and tournaments have complex requirements when scheduling games – we’ll look at some of the key features available to manage these processes effectively.
RSVP For Demosphere’s Users Group Sessions
Please complete the form below and we look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia!