Maximize Demosphere - February 2012
The February edition of Maximize Demosphere focused on Forming Teams Fast - Online Team Building and is featured below. Click to download a copy of the slides in PDF format. The slides are available to view as well with no narration.
During the session, Vice President Charles Saftner discussed best practices surrounding online team formation and how Demosphere's Team Builder can help with the task.
- Age Groups: The session stressed the importance of Age Groups for use with play up/play down, player rights for team assignors, filtering, and more.
- Team Groups: A new way of sorting teams by age group - very helpful for faster team assigning.
- Team Builder: The actual mechanism for assigning players to teams. The enhanced interface puts all registration data at the assignor's disposal for use with assigning. All data is sortable and
- Advanced Features: The system will save your pre-set favorites and can calculate averages based on player ratings, boy/girl balance (for co-ed teams), and more.
- Distribute Rosters: Once teams are formed, the system can generate rosters in multiple formats for distribution by email to coaches. They can also be printed as PDF files!
Feel free to watch the recording of the session and/or download the slides. We hope you can join us for a future session!