Join the Demosphere Team!
Do you love technology? Do you love sports? How would you like to work for a company that can bring those two worlds together?
Top Reasons to Join Our Team:
- Fun, flexible team environment
- Stable – in business for 25 years!
- Build in a new technology environment
- We love our employees and their ideas!
- Community Service Days
- No one minds if you watch the World Cup all day…
Title: Account Representative
Reports To: Director of Sales
Demosphere International, Inc. is an Information Technology company based in Northern Virginia that has catered to the technology needs of soccer & sports organizations since 1990. From club, league and governing body administrative tools to developing & hosting web sites for the Elite Clubs National League (ECNL), National Capital Soccer League (NCSL), and the Women’s Professional Soccer League (WPSL), Demosphere has invested heavily in sports so that it can reach its highest levels with the logistical support of advanced technology.
Demosphere International, Inc is a profitable growth oriented firm with a staff of 30 employees. We are seeking a motivated, success driven, and experienced sales professional looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity. The person we are looking for will get in the trenches, get things done and demonstrate results. This is an immediate opening for a full time position. Please submit resumes ASAP to email@example.com; interviews in progress.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-3 years of sales experience (Previous software sales experience a plus but not required)
- Comfortable selling software and Internet services.
- Self starter who can work both independently as well as contribute in a team environment
- Knowledge of Youth Sports from an administrative, volunteer, and/or coaching perspective is desirable.
- Athletic background with a passion for sports and competition.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Follow-up and close inbound sales leads.
- Initiate sales calls, generate leads, and capture high value revenue opportunities.
- Provide effective product demonstrations.
- Successfully manage clients and retain accounts.
- Ability to actively manage both inbound and outbound activity.
- Detail-oriented and comfortable with using CRM/SalesForce applications.
- Comfortable demonstrating a technical product to a non-technical audience.
- Accurately forecast a sales pipeline.
- Possess effective written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to collaborate with sales, technical support, and development team members.
- Minimum of 2 year sales experience.
- Periodic travel.
- Develop and grow a client base.
- Strong customer service skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Interested in a future opening? Email your resume to careers @ demosphere.com
Demosphere International, Inc. is committed to equal employment and advancement opportunities for all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religious creed, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, age or marital status in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.