An updated Volunteer Management interface was recently unveiled as part of the RosterPro™ Registration System.
The new and improved functionality allows parents to see available positions and commit to volunteering in just seconds.
Key features include:
- Site Administrators can now manage and report on centralized Volunteer roles.
- Individual Seasons requesting volunteers can select which roles to offer and can customize a unique volunteer form.
- Administrators can manage volunteer registrations and filter a variety of ways including grouping placement (based on related participant registration), desired role, current registration status, personal information, and/or form responses.
- Easy drag-and-drop assignment to Team Staff.
- Simple, powerful custom reporting.
- Email communication with any/all volunteers using custom filters.
Volunteer Management Photos
Latest posts by Kris Baker (see all)
- Post-NSCAA 2017 Recap - January 17, 2017
- WebWriter® Content Management System Improvements - November 22, 2016
- RosterPro® Online Player Registration System Improvements - November 22, 2016